On August 18-19, 2021, Dropbox Sign, a Dropbox company, will be at Dev Innovation Summit, a virtual software developer conference and expo designed for engineering managers, dev team leads and dev executives. We’ll be hosting a fireside chat with Allison Vendt, Dropbox’s Head of Virtual First, People, and Culture, as well as presenting several live demos on how the Dropbox Sign API can help simplify your document workflows.
Read on to find out how you can get a free pass to the event ($100 discount), courtesy of Dropbox Sign!
We have seen the usage of eSignatures explode as a result of businesses transitioning their workflows to a digital-first world. At Dropbox Sign, we help companies reduce friction in their document processes with the Dropbox Sign API, which enables developers to build a secure and reliable eSignature workflow in their own apps or websites — within days, not months. Connect with our team at Dropbox Sign’s virtual booth to learn more about the different use cases for eSignatures and talk to us about your current or upcoming projects!
Fireside chat with Head of Virtual First at Dropbox, Allison Vendt
Creating A “Virtual First” Work Culture at Dropbox with Allison Vendt
Moderated by Taylor Krusen, Developer Evangelist at Dropbox Sign
1:30 PM - 1:55 PM PST
Wednesday, August 18
Remote work is a major paradigm shift that comes with unique challenges and big opportunities. As a “Virtual First” company, Dropbox is betting on the future of remote work. Join us for a chat with Allison Vendt, Head of Virtual First, People & Culture at Dropbox, to dig into what it takes to create a virtual first work culture and empower virtual first employees.
Allison joined Dropbox in 2018 and since May 2020, she has driven the future of work strategy effort for Dropbox as part of her broader role leading the People Strategy & Analytics teams. This work culminated in Dropbox announcing a Virtual First approach in the fall of 2020, and since that time, Allison has led the Virtual First implementation effort focused on People and Culture. Prior to this, Allison spent a decade in a variety of learning & organizational development roles at Dropbox and in the education sector.
Join us for a live demo of the Dropbox Sign API
Throughout the event, we’ll be running live demos at the Dropbox Sign virtual booth. Here are a few topics we’ll be covering. Stop by and ask us questions!
- Automate document signing with the Dropbox Sign API: Rosie Cunningham, API Support Engineer, will share a few eSignature use cases and how the Dropbox Sign API can be used to automate document signing workflows.
- Embedding eSignatures on your website: Taylor Krusen, Developer Evangelist Lead, will walk through the process of embedding eSignature directly on your website using the Dropbox Sign API.
- Personalize the signing experience with Dropbox Sign API: Austin Walker, API Support Engineer, will show a live demo of how to customize your signing workflow using Dropbox Sign API’s white labeling feature.
Dropbox Sign API Live Demo Schedule
How to to get free tickets to Dev Innovation Summit
We’re giving away a limited number of free passes to the virtual event! To secure your spot, register for the event for free using this exclusive Dropbox Sign link. On August 18 and 19, you can navigate to the Expo tab within the virtual event platform and look for Dropbox Sign. Come say hello, we’d love to meet you! We’ll also have an exclusive offer for our booth visitors — keep reading to find out more.
Get 100 GB of free Dropbox storage when you test the Dropbox Sign API*
It’s a win-win situation. Make your first Signature Request call within minutes using the Dropbox Sign API and get 100 GB of free Dropbox storage. Register for a free event pass and visit the Dropbox Sign booth to claim this offer!
The Dropbox Sign API is perfect for you if:
- You’re thinking about integrating eSignatures in your app or website
- You want to test an eSignature API for free (no credit card required)
- You care about custom branding for a seamless signature workflow
- You want the Fastest to Implement eSignature API in the industry**
You can redeem this offer by visiting the Dropbox Sign booth at the event on August 18 and 19. Register for free here and we will see you there!